MK13 series CNC cylindrical grinder is based on the production of large-scale CNC rolling and gauge grinding machines by Guiyang Xianfeng Machine Tool Co., Ltd. (Xianfeng Machine Tool Factory), which is used for grinding large shaft parts for shipbuilding, heavy motors, steam turbines and other industries. Self-developed large-scale CNC cylindrical grinder. Its main engine structure, performance and configuration are similar to those of CNC roll grinders. Users can choose the configuration according to their needs.
This machine adopts the grinding wheel moving auscultation method. Completion: Cylindrical surface of large shaft parts. High-precision grinding of cones and ends. Fully functional. Economical and applicable.
MK13 series CNC cylindrical grinder. It is suitable for grinding the outer circle of shaft parts, and is also used for grinding various rolls of rolling mills in metallurgy and non-ferrous industries; various metal and non-metallic rolls in papermaking and other industries.
This machine can perform the following operations:
(1) Grinding cylindrical and conical outer circles;
(2) Grinding the end face of shaft parts;
(3) Grinding cylindrical rolls.
The machine tool adopts a mobile grinding wheel frame. The workpiece is clamped on the top of the headstock spindle. The fork drives the workpiece to rotate. It is decelerated by a DC motor through a three-stage narrow V-belt. Drive the turntable. The tailstock is equipped with a motor-driven sleeve and tip. also. It is also equipped with a display gauge for detecting workpiece pressing pressure and a grinding wheel dresser. Both the headstock and the tailstock are equipped with control buttons.
In the process of machine tool adjustment and grinding, the following functions can be completed:
(1) The grinding wheel automatically approaches the roller surface (detected by the current s 30A)
(2) Grinding wheel feed preselection and cycle feed
(3) Continuous automatic compensation for grinding wheel threshing
(4) After overload or power failure, the grinding wheel automatically retreats from the surface of the workpiece to prevent the collision between the grinding wheel and the workpiece during overload or sudden power failure.